HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

26REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Spain got home action with Roma XD and is now scared for his life. It's safe to say that he holed himself up in the guest room later that night.

Estonia chilled out and just let the rest of the night happen. He was sorta maybe kinda drunk so yeah! He cuddled with Lat all NiGhT LONG!

Greece waited until Japan fell asleep and had a Nice time drinking at his table where he passed out and is still sleeping there.

Norway and den got there real late but they still partied like rockstars. Well actually Norway jus sat and brooded for the whole time while everyone else partied

Seborga flirted with everyone like a champ!

Prussia ended up falling asleep on Canada's shoulder and is not sure about where they are or what happened.

27REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

TIME FOR TIMESKIPZ! Concluding statements anyone?

Well Italy ended up taking Germany on a small boat ride for a fancy dinner of pasta and wurst! In the end they just went back to Germany's house of course, not doing anything smutty do Feli's threat. (Sorry if I controlled Breezy there ^^')

Roma stayed at Spain's house and slept in his bed, she attempted to make out with him but doesn't remember if she did or not. (That's ur decision Snowy) get ready for major hangover Roma cuz she's comin back to normal!

Latvia let Pangaea dress her up in cute hipster clothes the rest of the night and beat her in a game of shots- to which she was unaffected to and Pangaea fainted because of. She ended up sleeping in Estonia's room because there was weird noises coming from the room over. She couldn't help but feel really nervous since she was wearing a tanktop and short boxers to bed, she hated her choice of clothing but loved it.

Japan probably stayed at Greece's house and kissed his cheeks multiple times.

Pangaea and Rodinia stayed in a hotel not looking forward to their hangovers but enjoyed the night. Though right before bed, Rodinia cast a certain spell~!

(SHIT THAT TOOK SO LONG! SORRY! DX)

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

28REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Admin

Pangaea: *looks at Latvia* you wanna do this or ney?

Latvia: *sighs* can I wear something a little decent this time...?

Pangaea: *smiles* TO ZE CLOSET! *runs ovet to open the closet door for her* hurry up!

Latvia: *shrugs at Estonia* uh wait for me okay? *smiles slightly*

Romana: good! *laughs* you know what we should do Spanga? Go to like a dolce shop or something~!

Japan: you do~? *looks up at him smiling like an excited toddler*

29REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Places a hand on Pangaea's shoulder* Ah, excuse me miss Pangaea. I'd apreciate it if you didn't handle Latvia like that. *Takes Latvia's hand gently* it definitely wouldn't hurt to just ask her.

Spain: T-thats not really what I meant Roma~!

Greece: *Is kind of just humoring him now* Oh, that's really nice of you Japan. I appreciate it.

Prussia: *Looks up slightly* Girl....? She looks...looks like that one guy...he had a sister?

30REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Admin

Rodinia:... there was... none... *looks like he might cry* but now I can have them all! *goes back to smiling* those were the dark days but I found light now~!

Pangaea: *points at Canada* she might be good for you! *she grins* hold on a sec! *runs out the door*

Latvia: uh yeah... *screams as she gets pulled off Estonia*

Pangaea: *has Latvia in her grasp* come on Lat! We have more dress up to play~! *laughs maniacally* Hipster clothes here we come! *takes her inside*

Latvia: wait! Waahhh! Estonia! *struggles to get out of her grip* Help me!

Lovina: pssh I'm not fat! *laughs*

Japan: yes there is! I promise you the best food I have~! *sighs happily*

31REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

America: I'm sure you're life was real interesting bro. But hey, what about the chicks back then? *Grins slyly*

Seychelles: Let's go, let's go! *Takes Canada's sleeve and pulls her inside, looking around at everything*

32REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Stares in confusion and sighs* Just....don' t pay any attention to it...

Greece: *Scratches the back of his head* there's no need to.

Spain: *Pats her head* No More wine for you, si? Who knew you were such a lightweight.

Prussia: *Groans* not really. Get me a cute girl and maybe ill feel better...

33REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Admin

Latvia: yay! *sniffs the air* do you smell... alchol?

Russia: *watering the plants with vodka* there there~.

Latvia: *looks over* uh...

Japan: no thanks you~... *laughs drunkily*

Romana: *bursts out laughing and falls back in her chair, ah she's drunk now~!* I love this~~~!

Pangaea: mhmm *grabs a pillow and carefully places it under his head* betterer?

34REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Shakes his head* Nah, not if you don't want to.

Greece: *Looks down at him, slightly shocked* ah, uhm...thank you?

Spain: *Pretty much dismissing her* Si, I'm sure you do Roma.

Prussia: *Muffled* a pillow would be nice.

35REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 am

Admin

Latvia: *looks up at her doom* aw... *frowns* I'll have to get down now huh?

Japan: no no no you're the cute one Greece-san. *hugs him*

Romana: hey don't doubt me! I still have tricks up my sleeve! *laughs*

Pangaea: hey careful there! *pats his head* can I get you something? An asprin or pillow maybe?

36REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Laughs* Glad we understand each other, but unforunately... We're back

Greece: Nope. That's just you. *Smiles at him* you're like...a little kid...it's cute.

Spain: Mmhh, right now I doubt it. *finishes off his glass*

Prussia: Meh whatever. *Slams head on table accidentally*

37REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Admin

Latvia: yay! *holds him tightly nuzzeling him affectionately*

Japan: oh so the world isn't turning ng? *leans into him* wow~!

Romana: oh come on, you know I could more harsh! *giggles playing with her glass typsily*

Pangaea: meh only a little. *snickers* I don wanna get too deunk viz I still wanna vs Lat!

38REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: Yeah, of course, thanks to you.

Greece: *Places a hand on his back, tring to steady him* Like this. *Pushes him back up, keeping his hand there*

Spain: *Pouts* Ehhhh? Time out? Isn't that a little harsh?

Prussia: *grumbles* ...Not drunk! You are! *points*

39REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Admin

Latvia: I'll do the same! Uh you're happy right?

Japan: why would I get hurt? *slowly starts tipping in his chair as he leans back*
(Ah geez and then when Greece turns into a cat... uh oh XD)

Romana: *laughs* you should be telling her boyfriend that!

Italy: *looks at Germany still blushing trying to look mad* i-if you get me prenant... i-i'll... *thinks* do something to you... ah t-that you won't like!
(Way'da threaten him Feli! ^^b)

Romana: yeah if you do that to me Spain I'll put you in time out! *burst out laughing ah she's drunk*

Pangaea: Gil, you're fuckin drunk as hell. Let's just ens the battle yeah?

40REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: No need to thank me, I'll try to make you happy no matter what.

Greece: *Smiles softly* Don't worry, you need it more than I do... 'll make sure you don't get hurt.
(X3)

Spain: Alright~! But seriously Feli, be careful!

Prussia: I don't...Don't wanna win like this..

41REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Admin

Latvia: I hope not! *chuckles* thanks for making my day Estonia. *gives him a sweet peck on the cheek and smiles contently*

Japan: b-but I said I would take care of you... *frowns* I:m sorry...
(Yeah Japan, Greece will "take care" of you~! ;D)

Italy: ah ha let's just change the subject... *looks down nervously, if she did "it" with Germany whay would happen?*

Romana: *drinks the rest of wine* yeah let's talk about how cute everyone's babies would be~! *slightly drunk*

Italy: *blushes* c-can we just stop talking about babies and sex?

Romana: but what if you get pregnant~?

Italy: *blushes deeper playing with her fingers* i-i'm not pregnant!

Pangaea: *smiles softly, her motherly side coming out* telk ya what, let's just say you won kay?

42REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Sigh)

Estonia: *Slows to a walk laughing still* Don't worry Lat, I'd never let you fall.

Greece: Not fully. I still know my left from my right. I can take care of you.

Spain: *Shakes his head chuckling softly* Ah, sure sure, whatever you say.

Prussia: Yeah, well....not this. *Glowers playing with the bottle of beer*

43REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Admin

(Something to talk about at the dinner table! XD)
Latvia: *laughs happily, today was having its ups and downs. But the ups were higher than downs.* hey slow down Estonia! You might trip and then we'll both be falling! *still laughing while holding tightly to him*

Japan: no. You're drunk too.

Romana: *blushes* pssh! *laughs nervously* i-i've done it plenty of times! *lies*

Italy: *awkwardly scratches the back of her head* y-yeah like e-every week! *lies*

Pangaea: I'm your mutti, everything concerns me!

44REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(Mum brings it up every single time we have guests)

Estonia: *Laughs* Whatever my fair lady insists. *Suddenly picks up the pace and is pretty much jogging down the street*

Greece: Well I'll just have to take care of you, don't I? *smiles softly at him, finishing what's in his glass happily*

Spain: *Smiles, shaking his head* You guys have been alive for all these years and you've never done it?

Prussia: No! Not any that concern you anyways.

45REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Admin

(Lol XD that sounds hilarious!)
Latvia: I guess not... it's really tall... *grins* to Narnia my prince! *puts her fist in the air laughing the other still holding to Estonia's shoulder*

Japan: Ita-chan said I have a low alchol tolerance...

Ita/Roma: ohhhhhhhhhh~!

Pangaea: I actually know you better than anyone. *leans slightly to the left* having problems?

46REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(There is a video in my house somewhere of my father trying to explain where babies come from to me. And I'm like 9. My mother was filming and you hear her laughing the whole time.-.-)

Estonia: *places his hands on the backs of her knees and shifts her slightly on his back before he straightens up and starts walking back* It's not so bad, right?

Greece: *Ruffles his hair* Your welcome. *Slowly drinks more with a soft sigh* Didn't know you'd get this wasted Japan...

Spain: *Takes a napkin and a random pen and starts drawing diagrams* Alright! So when the clothes come off, this...*Points to diagram 1* goes here. *Points to diagram 2* And it'll hurt, proably a lot if it's your first time. But it gets better. Then eventually both of you will reach a limit and then...shit happens.

Prussia: Don't talk about my five meters like you know me! *Finishes two beers, and glares at her, except he glares to the left of her head*

47REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Admin

(Lol I didn't even know what sex was until 7th grade... ^^')
Latvia: *blushes deeper* o-okay... *gets on his back and goes into piggy back mode her face flushed a total red resting on his shoulder*

Japan: *grins dozily* ari-ga-to Greece-san~! *he's so drunk*

Italy: *goes over to him* tell me! Tell me!

Romana: *laughs* sorry I didnt know this was sex ed!

Pangaea: oh ho! You may think that but actually there's a part of me in you! *laughs* five meters~!

48REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:46 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

(I have Razz and it has ruined Aladdin for me forever...-.- I had the England version of the birds and the bees-.-)

Estonia: *Smiles a charming smile* It's okay, quit worrying. *crouches * C'mon, get on.

Greece: *Shrugs* Yeah sure, why not. *Smiles softly at his childish behavior*

Spain: Oh? You don't know? Come and I'll explain it to you! *Beckons her over way too cheerily*

Prussia: The hell? I'm not like you! *drinks*

49REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Admin

Latvia: *blushes slightly* ah y-you don't have to.
(Aw come on Lat! It'd b so cute! X3)

Japan: *looks at him childishly* c-can I get a Pikachu too?

Italy: *blushing still* b-but I dont even know how babies happen...

Romana: don't you remember Francy-pant's lecture? With the doughnut and the wurst?

(Have u seen this vid? XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWMs2x9Dmtw )

Pangaea: then you piss yourself off? *laughs chugging yet another beer*

50REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: REAL RP: World Meeting Summer 2013 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Estonia: *Feels playful and smiles down at her* Hey, want a piggy back? *Winks cheekily at her*

Greece: Hmm, how bout I buy one for you? *Sips lightly from the glass*

Spain: haha, you won't die...probably. But it may not be pleasant. So you should plan all these things, maybe go to a parenting course.

Prussia: Your attitude pisses me off. *Grumbles, downing shots with a scowl*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum