HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunny/Otaku realistic rp!

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:44 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gil: Aw way to go Liz! *Grins* Stupid bastard deserves it! Who knew he was so thickheaded? *Laughs* So where do you want to go, wal-mart?

Eduard: *Chuckles* Sure, it's hard being so blind. *He can hear the embarrassment in her tone* Then you don't have to babysit me anymore.

77Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:27 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Liz: We just got here dick face! Now chill out! *Looks around* I need to get a frying pan, I broke the last one over Roderich's head. *Snickers as she remembers that*

Taska: Y-you think so? *Blushes more* Uh t-thanks I guess... *Tries to look around for a distraction* Oh look glasses repair! W-we could go there if you want! *Trembles smiling nervously*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

78Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:21 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

(It's fine, I was too!)

Gil: *Groans* Hopefully there's not. I do not want to be here all day. *Looks around* Are we done yet? Can we go?

Eduard: *Shrugs* I mean why not. You're cute aren't you? *Smiles softly, as he states facts*

79Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Admin

(Sorry I got busy! ^^")
Liz: Oh don't be a wimp! *Drags him to the entrance of the mall* I wonder if there's a sale today~!

Taska: Huh? *Blushes* W-what makes you say that? *Walks cautiously by the white van*

80Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:15 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gil: *Half stumbles behind her* would it kill you to ba a bit more...gentle?

Eduard: *Smiles gratefully and takes it almost nervously* You know, It's not unlikely that you will. *Reffering to her boyfriend statement.

81Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Admin

Taska: *Mumbles* If I ever get a boyfriend. *Takes a breath and continues to smile shyly with the slight blush on her face* So we're going to the mall then...?

Liz: Yeah let's go! *Starts dragging Gil out the door*

Taska: *Offers a hand to Eduard since he's still blind*

82Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Eduard: *Can’t help but laugh quietly* So you’re the one everyone was talking about. Wow, I almost feel bad for laughing at this. *he gives her a soft smile*

Gil: *Joins her laughter* Damn, you have it rough Taska! Here’s hoping that your future boyfriend doesn’t get accused of being a pedophile. *He shakes his head as his laughter dies down* Anyways, if you girls want to go shopping, we might as well go now. Don’t worry Task, we’ll protect you from the scary old men. *Winks cheekily*

83Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 am

Admin

Taska: *starts trembling* well... *looks over at Liz* since you're so eager to tell it...

Liz: *laughs* She went into the softmore classroom and the teacher called her out and asked her if she was in the right school! *laughs more* the principle actually transfered her to the elementary school without even checking her birthdates! *tries to calm down* what happened at the grade school Taska~?

Taska: *blushes* a-a 1st grader asked me out... the 6th graders teased me... and a bunch of 4th graders dressed me up as a princess... *sighs* and then a white van came by and asked me if i-i needed a ride home... *trembles* I don't remember anything after that... *stares at her cup*

Liz:... The van got hit by a bus. *bursts out laughing again*

84Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 am

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

(Lol it's fine)

Gil: Shut up, you would want to go to the mall. *Grimaces and then shakes his head in amusement* What happened Task? You get hit on by a fourth grader or something?

Eduard: *Snickers* probably not, its probably way more mortifying than that, considering that blush. *Smiles* But tell us what happened, it sounds interesting.

85Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 am

Admin

Liz: I don't know what I want to do... There's sleep but there's also a mall just across the street~! *Grins* Gil we could get you that dress that you've been wanting~!

Taska: Ha ha yeah... *She couldn't help but want to remember last night, and that picture... She shook her head* Going to the mall would be fun... *Grimaces* I saw a white van in the parking lot though...

Liz: Aw poor Taska~ Always being mistaken for a nine year old~! *Laughs* Oh remember that one time when-

Taska: *Blushes and whines* N-no don't bring up that story again! *Starts shivering* That was a bad day...

(Sorry just trying to start a conversation XD)

86Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:48 am

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gil: *Exchanges a glance with the other male* You two totally did something, didn't you.

Eduard: *Sighs* Just drop it, it's not important. The faster we do this, the faster we can forget that last night even happened.

Gil: Fine. *Smiles up at Taska* That's the spirit! So, I guess we just never bring this up ever again! *Stretches* now that that's decided, I think I want to take a nap, what are you guys going to do?

87Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 am

Admin

Liz: Gil you'd be happier without it! *Sits down and puts her head down on the table* I'll get you a fucking new one, just as long as that one's never seen again...

Taska: *Bumps head on table* Ow! *Looks over to see Eduard's leg, she smiles playfully* Oh hello Eduard's leg, how are you today? *Giggles as she slowly sits back up in her seat*

Liz: *Glares up at her* Don't. Say. A. Word.

Taska: As long as you don't say anything... *Takes a deep breath* Let's start over, hi I'm Taska! I didn't do anything last night~! *Grins shyly*

88Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:30 am

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gilbert: *Grins slight at the reactions* What, did I get some nude pics on there or something? *Laughs loudly, then pauses* Wait, that was my camera that you just destroyed!

Eduard: It's no-....*He trails off with a sigh, knowing that they woulnd listen, instead he shakes his head, descreetly face palming* You guys are so embarrassing. *Rubs his temples*

89Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Admin

Liz: But I'm curious~! I feel like something's missing... Just let me see the camera Task?

Taska: *Blushes* Don't get mad... *Sighs and hands her the camera and starts ducking under the table*

Liz: *Eyes widen* Oh~! *Giggles* Taska~! No wonder why you were embarrassed~!

Taska: Don't press the back button!

Liz: *Eyes widen as she goes back, she throws the camera on the ground and stomps on it several times* THIS IS A WORK OF EVIL! *She doesn't care that half the cafe is staring, she throws the leftovers away happily and starts to hum* I hate you Taska~!

Taska: Wha?! What did I do?! Gil was the one taking pictures! I think! *Pouts still under the table*

90Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:18 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gilbert: Hey! Take that back, I take awesome selfies. And I so let you win...probably. *Glares at her over his muffin* It's probably not even bad, you know you tend to over exaggerate sometimes, Taska.

Eduard: *Chuckles softly, trying to help her out a bit* Cant we just leave it? Why don't we just forget this night entirely.

91Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Admin

Liz: Yeah an asshole of a friend! Ha! *Sips the rest of her espresso* Well maybe we did kick each other's asses. But only Task would know that...*Glares in her direction*

Taska: *Blushes like mad* Uh y-yeah no one got beat up... *Mumbles slightly* Though I did beat Gil in a game of shots... *Laughs nervously* It's all good~!

Liz: Can I see the camera Taska?

Taska: N-NO! *Covers her face which seems to be heating up more* It's just really embarrassing! Except for the selfies of Gil, those were kinda stupid!

92Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

(Yep it works!)

Gilbert: *Frowns* You didn't need a bastard like him anyways. *starts nibbling on his muffin* Anyways if they ask, just say you were doing a favor for a friend. * he toys with the styrofoam cup and looks up at Taska* Not really, just trying to make a fool proof excuse!

Eduard: *Sighs* well I guess that works, but if I get called out, I'm bringing you all with me...*He shakes his head and grimaces* At least it was a good night out huh? *He glances over at Taska with a smile* I mean it had to be, considering that none of us are beaten up.*He gives Gil and Liz a pointed look. If something had gone wrong, they'd have probably beat the shit out of eachother*

93Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Admin

Liz: *Sighs* Tell them we went to Bible camp..? Or maybe Disneyland..? Screw it I don't know! *Bites into a blueberry muffin* You could always stay at my place Gil, my folks are still on vacay for a bit. And Roderich- ah well you know... *Looks angrily at her coffee*

(Let's just have the reason why Liz went with them was because she had just broken up with Roderich? Does that work? :3)

Taska: *Comes back with Romance 101 in a bag* Hey guys. *Sits next to Eduard* Anything... Interesting happen while I was gone~? *Sips her hot coco smiling*

94Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:06 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

(No worries, it's all good!)

Gibert: *Snags a muffin as he sits beside her* To be fair it's probably not all my fault. You can't say anything, 'cause you dont even remember. But sleep, that's a good idea...although I'll probably camp out in the car for a while. *rolls his eyes* I do not want to deal with my parents.

Eduard: *He shrugs to himself as he deciphers the text and re pockets his phone* I forgot about that...what exactly are we going to tell them if even we don't know what happened? *Sips his hot chocolate thoughtfully* if we're going to lie, we should come up with the same one.

95Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Admin

(Ikr! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I went somewherez)
Liz: yeah, friends are supposed to get you thrown in jail! *takes the muffins and espresso and sits at the booth* I swear to God when I get home I'm going to sleep for a thousand years.

Taska: *looks down at her phone blushing, 'everything's fine! ^^" ' she looks at one book* how to get over a hangover, interesting... romance 101?! *can't decide which to buy*

96Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:54 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gilbert: But Liz, if you don't buy me stuff, who will? "He fake pouts at her, only to beam when his drink is handed him* Besides, isn't this what friends are for. *Snorts lightly*

Eduard:*He watches her blurrily leave and takes both hot chocolates that are offered to him* Let's go find a table... *He flops down in a near by booth and places the drinks down in favor of taking out his cellphone. He puts the phone two inches away from his face and manages to text Taska: 'Are you sure everything's fine?'*

(That's really awesome :O)

97Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Admin

Taska: s-same...

Liz: *Turns to the register* Alright two hot chocolates, a mocha, and espresso. Ah and some assorted muffins. *Gives him the cash and waits for the coffee* Don't ask me to do this ever again.

Taska: *Nods* Uh I'm going to the bookstore. *Walks over to the bookstore that's within the Starbucks*

(Where I live there's almost always a bookstore in a Starbucks or a Starbucks in the bookstore :3)

98Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gilbert: Awesome! Didn't think you'd cave in! *Laughs, looking over the menu list thing* I want a caffe Mocha! *Grins at his very non manly choice*

Eduard: *Shrugs and offers her a small smile* If you say so. *Glances up at Liz* ahh, hot chocolate's fine.

99Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Admin

Liz: Fuck you Gil! *scowls at him as she takes out her wallet* you're lucky I didn't pay for gas last night otherwise i'd probably have no cash!

Taska: n-no! *shoves the camera in her pocket laughing nervously* n-nothing nothing~!

Liz: *turns to everyone* what do you guys want? I only got a 20. *sighs, next time Gil's paying*

100Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunny/Otaku realistic rp! Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:33 pm

SunkistCircuit

SunkistCircuit

Gilbert: *Gets out as well* Great...just what I need. Getting chewed out by the Parentals. *He sighs as he walks into the coffeehouse lazily leaning against the counter* Order whatever, it's all on Liz.

Eduard: *Notices her trailing behind and turns around, holding the door for the rest of them. the bright sunlight making his vision worse* Something the matter Taska?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum