HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

401Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:05 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Italy: yeah my purse was just right there! Oh hope you guys dont mind, I brought a friend to come with us! This is Maddie~!

Kiku: *looks up at her* konichiwa! *bows* I have never seen you around before. *takes out his notepad* so what are planning for the ball?

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

402Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: Yeah, that's true. *Looks up as the door open* that was quick.

Maddy: I-I guess so. *Trails after her*

403Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Admin

Kiku: hai, after all, it is Christmas right? Anything can happen.

Italy: *smiles* dont worry! Youll find someone to go with because you're cute! *opens the door* who knows? Anything can happen around Christmas~!

404Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: hmm, there's someone that I wouldn't mind going with, but the odds of that arent that high. But who knows, right?

Maddy: Um, I don't know if Im going to the ball, but, maybe seeing a dress or two will help me change my mind. *Looks at her hands* A-alright, I'll come. *Gets up and stuff her wallet in her messenger bag before smiling at Felicia*

405Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Admin

Felicia: oh si~! We're going to the Christmas boutique! Wanna come~? *picks up her purse*

Kiku: *smiles slightly* I have a feeling someone will ask you Ludwig-san, but maybe you'll just have to ask them... *goes back to his notepad* so is there anyone you'd want to go with?

406Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: *Shrugs* It's not really my scene, but if someone asks me, I guess I'll have to go then right?

Maddie: *Glances up from her book and coffee as she barges in* O-oh it's on the floor over there. *Points over to her bed* Are you going somewhere?

407Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Admin

Felicia: *runs into the room* hey Maddy have you seen my purse? *had to notice her sometime or later since they've been roomies forever*
Kiku: *shrugs* I dont know, I think ill just go to have fun and see who gets selected as the kings and queens. *turns to him notepad ready* what are you going to do?

408Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: alright, we'll wait here. *Leans against the wall and turns to Japan* So what are you going to do about this whole thing?

409Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Admin

Felicia: *thinks* I think there's a Christmas boutique somewhere of campus! Letmme just get my cash! *starts heading to her and Maddy's room*

Kiku:*continues writing*

410Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: Yes, I guess I will. *Stands up and follows the duo out* Where are you going to get one?

411Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Admin

Felicia: *laughs* but thats only most silly~! And besides, the guy I like is way out of my league. Er or maybe he's out of mine..? I dont know! *she laughs again*

Kiku: so what are you planning to do first Felicia-chan?

Felicia: *she snaps her fingers* im gonna find a dress! *skips out of the room*

Kiku: *follows, writing down what she said he stops and looks at Ludwig* are you coming Ludwig-san?

412Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Germany: *Listens and raises an eyebrow at her*Why's that? Do you know that you have most of the school wrapped around your finger?

413Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Admin

Kiku: we could write about what people are doing to get ready for the ball. We could also write about what happened at the ball afterwards, which makes two articles!

Felicia: *gets up* that sounds cool!

Kiku: *takes out a notepad and pencil* let's start with you Felicia-chan. How are you getting ready? Do you have an idea of who you're going to ask out?

Felicia: well there's a couple of guys I've had my eye on.. *giggles* one in particular, but I dont think he'd go for me... *frowns slightly*

414Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

(Omg lol!)

Germany: *looks up and glances over at japan* what is it?

415Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Admin

(Oh you just wait Denny~ you just wait~!)
Felicia: *blushes slightly* yeah I guess that's true. *starts tying her shoes clumsily*

Kiku: *snaps his fingers as he comes up with an idea* I know what would make the perfect article for the next paper!

416Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Mathias: Huh? *Shocked slightly by the piece of paper in his face. He takes it out of her grasp and looks at it* Oh, Tino’s thing? *Stay’s quiet for a moment before he bursts out laughing* Hell no! I don’t go to dances, and I sure as hell don’t go to ‘balls’. I ain’t no princess Michelle.

Ludwig: *Smiles slightly at her excitedness, but then he shakes his head as she finds herself on the ground again* You just might want to tie your shoes, people may not want to ask you if you’re covered in bruises.

Arthur: *Smiles as he makes eye contact with Yao and waves him over*

417Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Admin

(Cinna we're using real name btw Very Happy and sorry to be late, my wifi was screwy)
Taska: *jumps slightly seeing Toris behind her* oh h-hey Toris. *blushes at his comment* ah ha maybe... *she smiles nervously, thinking of a certain Estonian* what about you?

Lovina: *gets out of her roomies grasp* hey Bell dont fucking scare me like that! *she goes back to searching* im looking for my home work for mister so and so's class.

418Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle knows what she’d doing today as she notices the flyers on the walls. She’s going to play match maker! She rips one off and runs down the halls giggling, only stopping when she bumps into someone. “Hey there Matt!” She smiles at the Dane and waves the flyer in his face. “Are you going to come to this?”

Toris takes his time as he descends the stairs, a peaceful smile on his face. He wanders over Taska, staring what she’s staring at. “Sounds like fun.” He comments. “thinking of asking someone?” He asks, a teasing tone in his voice.

Belgium skips into their room with a big smile on her face. She sees Lovina in the closet and she skips up behind her and pokes her sides “What’cha doing?”

China walks outside with his hands in his pockets, he simply glances at England as he walks past his bench.

419Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Admin

Felicia: si! It sounds so exciting! *twirls around excitedly, making her skirt flow* it's going to be so much fun! With dancing, and dresses, *gasps* and dates! *continues twirling* I hope someone asks me! I hope someone asks me! *falls to the ground due to her shoelace again*

Kiku: *picks up her fallen flyer* it sounds interesting... *getting ideas*

420Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Arthur is sitting outside on a bench, blissfully unaware of everything!~

Ludwig glances up as she barges in and looks terribly confused for a moment before he shakes his head. “No, it’s not.” He notices the flyer in her hands and stares at it for a little while. “Oh, that ball thing is what has gotten you so excited?”

Maddie adjusts the glasses on her face as she packs up her stuff, she’s the first to leave the classroom, she really just wanted to be off by herself, sipping a cappuccino or something like that in the comfort of her room. Too bad she’s distracted by the flyer on the wall. She tips her head at it and reads it slowly before she shakes her head; it was not her scene at all. She smooths down her skirt as she walks into her room, quietly.

Mathias groans as he wakes up from his nap in the back of the library. Was it really the end of the day already? Wow, he had actually spent the whole day, in the library instead of his classes, that was something to be proud of, this was the longest time that he’s ever been in a library. Granted, it wasn’t for the purpose of studying, but hey, it was good enough. With a mighty yawn, he got up and fixed his tie, walking out into the halls, there was probably something to do now that classes were done.

421Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Admin

Felicia ran through the halls winking every once in awhile at the cute boys even though she was incredibly late for the newspaper club meeting. She had gotten so flustered about it that she forgot to tie her shoelaces, later finding herself falling along with a piece of paper the fell off the wall, she read it over. "Christmas in July?" She looked excited, "Christmas ball?!" This was juicy news which made her run into the newspaper rooming yelling, "It's Christmas again!"

Taska walked through the halls shyly keeping her books at her slightly flat chest, but then saw a table with flyers, "C-Christmas in July?.. Ball?" She continued reading it over and over still not understanding but her heart racing for some reason.

Lovina was in the dorm room looking through her messy closet for some over due homework, "Fuck!"

Kiku was looking at the latest addition of the school's newpaper, sonetimes switching to his manga. When suddenly he was surprised by the Italian girl, "N-nani?" Thats all he could say.

422Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 17 Empty Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Admin

(Alright remember no Ocs and do ur subs! The setting is a couple of days before Christmas and lets just say Finkand has put up a bunch of flyers for it! Btw we're using real names! Lets begin! X3)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum