HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

1Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:19 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Francis: *thinks for a minute* you would. If someone told you you weren't awesome enough to do it.

Lovinia: Fuck yes I am! I need to get the hell out of here! *shivers* that Russian bastardo might get me! *looks around* hey where the heck did Feli go?! *groans* dammit! *starts zipping her bags up*

Tino: *tries the door knob but it's locked* dang it! *starts banging on the door* Taska don't jump! Mister Ivan just let her go!

Felicia: *bangs on the door worriedly* don't do it Taska! We love yoooouuuuu!

Taska: *hears them* um I'm not jumping!

Ivan: yes you are~!

Taska: b-but I don't wanna die! I still have things to do and take care of! *mumbles a little* and people to date... *looks down* hey look the pool... it's only a little ways away... maybe I could...

Tino: *gasps* THAT'S INSANE! DON'T DO IT!

Taska: WELL THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SUGGEST I DO?! *whines* it's either window or Ivan!

Ivan: well we could make a deal of sorts~!

Taska: w-what kind of d-deal...?

Felicia: *her eyes widen* that doesn't sound too good...

Kiku: *opens the door for him politely putting his notepad in his pocket*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

2Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Laying back on the bed, watching everyone running around* I don't get why everyone's so worked up. Who's stupid enough to jump out of a window?

Antonio: *Shrugs and gets up, going over to Lovina* Are you taking all of my food now?

Estonia: *eyes widen and he runs after Tino and Felicia*

3Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Admin

Lovina: *bursts into Antonios room with bags in her hands she looks terrified* QUICK! TAKE ALL THE TOMATOES! *starts taking his tomatoes from out of his dresser* WE NEED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND NEVER COME BACK!

Felicia: but what about Taska?! She's up there with scary Ivan! We should go back!

Lovina: HELL NO! *packs one bag after another ignoring the people around her*

Taska: ah hah i-it's kinda dark... c-can you turn on the lights or something...? *nervous whimper*

Ivan: kolkolkol~ your only way out is the window, or join me~!

Tino:*nervous for her* uh she wouldn't actually...? I mean this is a four story building and she's on the top floor so...

*The window upstairs creaks open*

Tino/Felicia: GAAAAHHHH! *run upstairs* TASKA!

Francis: aw this turned from romance to tragedy!

Taska: *stands on the window ledge* are you sure t-there is'nt another o-option...?

Ivan: *shakes his no with a smile*

Taska: *takes a shakey deep breath as she starts to look down and around for something to grab onto, yeah not stupid enough to jump*

Kiku: I hope not. *starts leading them to Tonio's*

4Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Looks up at Francis* Dude.....*Starts laughing* You can make anything dirty, can you?

Antonio: *Sweatdrops* Should we go save them? *Laughs exasperatedly, while getting up slightly*

Gilbert: Dude no! We're trying to have a meeting here. Sit your ass down. *Glares with a smile*

Eduard: *Glances up nervously at the ceiling* Uhm, yeah..busy, right.

Heracles: Ah, it's no problem!

5Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Admin

Tino: *sweat drops* ah ha she seems busy...

Taska/Felicia/Lovina: *scream*

Lovina: HOW THE FUCK DID THE RUSSIAN BASTARD GET HERE!

Felicia: I DON'T KNOW!

Taska: *screams louder* NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE A SHEILD!

Ivan: you guys are really loud. Would you like to meet mister pipe?

Francis: ohonohon~! *pervy thoughts*

Felicia: ah ha no thanks already met him once... *laughs nervously*

Lovina: NO! HERE TAKE THE SMALLER ONE!

Taska: WHAT?! NO! NO! GAH! IVAN PUT ME DOWN! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! *bawls*

Felicia: WE'LL COME BACK FOR YOU TASKA!

Lovina: FUCK NO! COME ON WE'RE TAKING THE NEXT FLIGHT OUT OF HERE! *runs downstairs dragging Feli with her*

Taska: ah w-why so close Ivan...? *sounds terrified*

Ivan: become one Taska? Da?

Taska: s-stop it you're scaring me! *whines*

Francis: *more pervy thoughts go through his head as he continues laughing*

(Sorry just wanted to put on a show there ^^')

Kiku: *gets up and bows gratefully* Arigato Hercu-san

6Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: Whoa Tonio, you bagged Feli's twin? *Slaps his back* Nice! Kesesese, way to get tied into something man.

Antonio: *Blushing slightly* Oh shut up, it's not like you can talk....

Eduard: *Points up* I found Taska for you Tino. *Deadpan*

Heracles: No no, *Gets up* I'll come.

7Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Admin

Francis: Antonio is right. Hopefully they all make it otherwise we'll have to waste siesta time on butt kicking.

Tino: *sits against the bed with a warm smile*

*there's running sounds from upstairs and it can be heard loud and clear*

Lovina: *upstairs* FELI! DID YOU TAKE MY CURLING IRON?!

Felicia: *upstairs* ah I leant it to someone.

Lovina: Who?!

Felicia: oh... I can't remember...

Lovina: FELI! THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE IS COMING UP AND I CAN'T EVEN LOOK GOOD FOR IT!

Felicia: IM SORRY! IM SORRY!

Taska: *also happens to come upstairs* is everything- WAH! HEY DON'T THROW THINGS!

Lovina: MY FIRST DATE WITH TONIO AND IT'S RUINED! *bawling*

Felicia: Hey it'll be okay~!

Lovina: SHUT UP!

Taska: KYA! IM NOT A SHEILD! PUT ME DOWN! *screams* HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!

Francis:... Something interesting going on up there non~?

Kiku: ah you don't have to if you don't want to!

8Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Nods* Yeah! But we have to make a totally awesome entrance!

Antonio: We also have to wait for everyone else...*Deadpans* No need getting too deep in plans and then haveto explain it again.

Eduard: Oh okay. *Shrugs and takes a seat on the desk chair*

Heracles: *Thinks* Ah well I guess I will, if you want me to.

9Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Admin

Ivan: oh not at all~! I'll just clean mr. Pipe! *smiles*

Tino: yeah what's going on guys?

Francis: *clears his throat* we are invading the girl's slumber party~! We even got an invite from lovely Felicia~! *waves the pink paper like a flag*

Kiku: ah would you... care to accompany me Hercu-san?

10Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: oh, Hi there Ivan. *Smiles lightly* We're just having a little meeting, hope you don't mind that it's here.

Gilbert: * Grumbles, glaring subtlety at Ivan* Hopefully they get here quickly.

Eduard: *Follows, peeking through the doorway as they got there.* You guys called?

Heracles: Ah well, it might be important. Maybe you should.

11Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Admin

Francis: *flops down with them at the end of the bed* and now we wait~!

Ivan:*looks up from his desk* oh hello comrades! *polishing his pipe*

Tino: alright then! Off we go! *starts walking down the hall towards Tonio's room*

Kiku: well it threatens that if I don't come I'll get my ass kicked so... I dont know.

12Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Cheers* Yeah! Let's go! *Runs off*

Antonio: *Chases after him and unlocks the door, leaving it opened as he flops onto his bed beside Gilbert*

Eduard:I -I don't know...*Stares at his phone* We might as well go, id rather not have someone attempt to kick my ass.

Heracles: *Glances at the buzzing phone beside him* What is it, do you have to go?

13Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 am

Admin

Francis: great! *grins widely* now to Toni's room! Ohon!

Tino: well yeah if you want to have a realationship with her! Don't you want that? You two are perfect for each other! *looks down at a text he received* meet in Antonio's room..?

Kiku: ah that is true... I can't risk not getting things done... *looks down at his phone* go to Antonio's room...?

14Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Pulls out his phone sending a mass text to the dudes. 'Meeting in Tonio's room! If you don't come I'll kick all your asses!* There!

Antonio: Wait, why my room....*Pouts* It'll get trashed.

Eduard: Noo...was I supposed to?

Heracles: You should just have a day for yourself. But then you might not want to go back to work

15Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:51 am

Admin

Francis: wi! We have to get all the guys to come to this party! Ohonohon~

Tino: what~?! You haven't even asked her on a date yet?!

Kiku: *sighs* hai... maybe I'll take a day off soon...

16Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: Awesome! *Grins* Is it time for a guy meeting? Let's round everyone up!

Antonio: *Stretches as he gets up* Yeah! A bit of fun will do us good!

Eduard: *Blushes softly as he scratches his cheek* How's it going?....ah, the same, I guess

Heracles: Hmm, always working huh?

17Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Admin

Francis: wi! She said bring all the guys! She thinks it'll be more fun if everyone's there. Besides what's a party without all our sexiness~?

Tino: *nods* she's not there. But it was nice to get hugged by Chelle! She said she might've been with you, speaking of which~ *grins* how's it going with you guys~?

Kiku: sometimes it gets too cramped in the commons area so I thought i'd come out here to write some things for the next school paper.

18Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: Why would she invite you? Does she want all her friends to be raped? *Laughs* No, but seriously man, take pictures.

Antonio: *Looks thoughtful* We're going to completely bomb that party huh?

Eduard:*Thinks* Ah no, not since yesterday I think. Have you checked her room?

Heracles: *Nods* Yeah, soon it'll be too cold to be outside. So what brings you out here?

19Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Admin

Francis: very close my dear friends! It's a slumber party Feli's hosting at a very luxurious condo at le college campus~! And guess who's invited~? *points to himself with a dramatic smile*moi!

Tino: *laughs* I figured you'd be doing something like this. *finishes with a sigh* have you seen Taska? She dropped this. *holds up a journal that says 'Taska Galante <3' in pretty purple handwriting* I think it's her diary or something.

Kiku: *chuckles slightly sitting beside him* well it is summer after all.

20Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Gilbert: *Looks up* Getting drunk? *Smiles hopefully*

Antonio: Throwing a party I'd guess. *Smiles still blowing bubbles*

Eduard: *Looks up startled* Huh what? Oh hey there Tino.... *Stops his cart slowly*

Heracles: *Blinks slowly* Oh, hi Kiku. *Rolls over to look at him properly* I like being outside is all. *Smiles*

21Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Admin

Francis: oh well you could say that~! *waves the pink paper in his hand* Guess what the girls are doing tonight~?

Tino: *walks down the hall looking like he's looking for someone, he sees Eduard and runs after him* Eduard hey!

Kiku: *walks outside writing in his notepad and sees Hercules, he slowly walks over to him* it seems like you're always out here Hercu-san.

22Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Antonio: *Blowing bubbles with Gilly and looks up as Francis creeps over* oh hey there Francis, whats up? You look like you're planning something.

Gilbert: *Waves the bubble wand* Yeah Franny, what's the news?

Eduard: *Running a giant ass cart with computer parts down the hallway*

Heracles: *Lounges about in the grass lazily*

23Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Admin

(Lol good job Snowy! Now to ze sleepover!)

Felicia gave all the chicks invites to a condo on a college campus for a sleepover. She grinned as she 'accidentally' gave Francis one, "bring them all~!" She whispered winking.

Francis ohonohoned as he made his way to Gilbert and Antonio, wait till they saw this~!

Taska sat on a bench on campus grounds, reading the invitation over and over again. She sighed as she put her earbuds in and started reading a book. She would go she guessed.

Lovinia stared at the invitation her sister made, "Do I have to..?"

Felicia replied with a shrug and "You owe me~!"

(Okay decided to start a little bit before the sleepover instead if that's okay)

24Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello had to make his own cake:( it came out horribly! But he ate it like a man!

Antonio made up with Bella and their back to being neatest best friends. He got his suit and helpe bella get a dress. He was confused coming back to everyone in his room but whatever.

Eduard took a couple advils and spent the rest of the day back in his room on his computer

Heracles had a lot of fun just hanging with Kiku and took him for dinner at a Greek place Very Happy

Lukas ended up chilling with Matthias for a while with no talk about the ball he still thought was hella stupid.

Gilbert still has Maddie's bra and wracked a date out of her. Turns out she was rather interesting!

25Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Admin

TIME SKIP EVERYONE! I'll just be brief.

Feli got better, Lovi apologized multiple times, Kiku spent the rest of the day with Hercules, Ivan went out with Yao, Taska was happier and got all her stuff done, Tino decorated the gym for the ball along with the help of contractors and pros.

Oh yeah Kiku gave Ludwig the note telling him to deliver it to Felicia and tell her it wasn't from him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum