HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

151Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Giant smile* You look amazing in it~! *Sighs happily* Do a little twirl for me Taska, give me your best smile too!

Yao: Yes, alright. *Starts walking down the street*

152Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Taska: ah okay... *goes into the dressing room taking off her clothes and looking in the mirror for a second before putting anything on to look at her so called pathetic body, she sighs deciding the first dress is to low around the chest. She tries on a white poofy dress and goes out to show her blushing* how about this?

Ivan: *smiles and gets up* da lets go! The Christmas boutique is just down the street!

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

153Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Nods like a bobblehead on drugs* Yes please! Now go do just that! And if you feel like it's too revealing you don't have to come out in it.

Yao: *Thinks about it* I have to don't I? *Sighs* I migh as well get that over with. Do you want to come? *Gets up* I assum you will be needing one as well?

154Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Admin

Taska: ah... *looks at them blushing slightly* s-so should I try them on?

Ivan: oh hey I forgot to ask... are you going to buy a suit? *he was going to ask something else but it just felt too embarassing*

155Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Alright then. *Pulls out a lot of strapless cute dress, a few with plunging necklines and a few with sweetheart necklines. She also threw in some long dresses for the heck of it* I know this looks like a lot aha, but there are only...seven...I think!

Bella: *Watches Antonio leave, feeling like he needed to be by himself. Even though she really liked him, she wouldn't take too much advantage of him. She simply pulled her phone out and texted the Spaniard 'Im sorry' before she looked through the dresses, pulling a couple for herself*

Alfred: Yay! You're the best! *Runs after Arthur gleefully, turning back to stick his tongue out at Ivan then walks beside Arthur again* What's the occasion? You never agree so quickly.

Yao: ah, that's as good of a reason as any. *Sarcasm* But perhaps I'll see you around.

156Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Admin

Tino: it looks good on you Eduard! Take a look in the mirrior and see what you think! *knocks on the other changing room door* hurry up Luk!

Felcia: *gives him a hug crying dramatically* good luck bro!

Lovina: *sighs looking through clothes, trying to close everything out*

Kiku: *goes along with it* sure... *looks ahead to see it* it's just up ahead.

157Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Groans* Uhg fine. *Follows, taking the clothing and goes into the changing room*

Eduard: *Does the same, changing and comes out first, a faint blush on his cheeks*

Marcello: Fine... *Gets up* But if i don;t come back...Tell our parents i love them. *Sighs dramatically*

Heracles: *Nods* And you can be my secretary..

158Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Admin

Tino: yeah you have to try them on silly! *bekons them to the dressing room*

Felicia: I cant say I can Marcello... *looks over at her scared* you know how she is...

Kiku: um I was just kidding... but if you want to do then okay...

159Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: Huh, I guess so. *Takes it* Don't tell me I have to try it on or something...

Eduard: Yeah, I mean it looks good. *He's just awkward*

Marcello: S-she wouldn't do that right? *Looks around nervously* And even if she did, you'd protect me, right?

Heracles: That...*Looks off into the distance* is a great idea!

160Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Admin

Tino: okay! *starts looking* hey cheer up Luk! Something good can come your way! *takes out a dark blue and light blue suit from the racks* how bout these huh?

Felicia: it's either that or maybe get the living shit beat out of you by Lovi.

Kiku: maybe when you graduate you could start a kitty orphanage. *being sarcastic slightly*

161Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas:...dark. *Leans against the wall looking at all the tuxes with a light frown*

Eduard: Light...I guess, I mean I'm not too sure...

Marcello: *Pales* Huh, me? He looks reeeeaaally mad and kind of scary, do I have to? *Pouts*

Antonio: *Uncharacteristically pissed off, he hasn't felt this way since his days as a delinquent. He glares at the ground as he makes his way to a coffee shop*

Heracles: Yeah, wish I could take them all in or something.

162Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Admin

Tino: alright! *starts looking around for blue and green tuxes* hmm light or dark?

Lovina: *glances over her shoulder but then goes back to searching, she wanted to go after him, but she just couldn't*

Felicia: *looks over at Lovi sort of angry* what the hell Lovi?! That was mean! You didnt even ask him! *turns to her bro* Marcello can you go try to make Tonio feel better or something? I dony want him to be mad! Plus Lovi owes him an appology!

Kiku: oh that means little nekos! *smiles* there's so many stray nekos around here for some reason.

163Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Frowns and sighs loudly* Blue, I guess.

Eduard: Same, or green maybe.

Antonio: *Frowns* You need to stop this whole jumping to conclusions thing. *Starts to get angry* You know what? I'm done. *Walks briskly out of the store*

Marcello: Oh...*Sighs* I wonder what happened?

Heracles: Um. Three I think, and one was pregnant! *Smiles blissfully*

164Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Admin

Tino: *chuckles* I dont know you and Mat have always had a sort of... thing. *to Eduard and Lukas* so which colors do you guys like?

Lovina: look it's obvious you like Bel so just- *tisks slightly sighing* whatever.

Felicia: no you didnt fratello. *pats his head* it's just high school drama~

Kiku: *starts walking as he follows* so how many nekos have you found today Hercu-san?

165Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Glowers* well she's lying. *Tries to fight a blush* Why would I go with someone whose not even interested in my. *Huffs*

Antonio: No, why would I? *Pouts as he stares at her back*

Marcello: *Pops up behind Feli* Do you think I did something wrong?

Heracles: Alright. *Gets up as well, stretching his arms over his head*

166Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Admin

Tino: ha ha ha that's not what Michy said~!

Lovina: I mean you've already found a date haven't you? *doesnt face him looking for more dresses*

Felicia: *looks between them both just watching worriedly as the conversation goes on*

Kiku: good. *gets up dusting himself off* I know the perfect place.

167Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: I am not! *Crosses his arms* Nor do I want to go with that idiot!

Antonio: Lovi, what do you mean? *Starts after her, a kicked puppy look on his face*

Eduard: *Looks up from his cellphone and nods half heartedly* Yeah, I guess so. *Gets up*

Heracles: *Tips his head* Hmm, sure, why not.

168Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Admin

Tino: because you're going to the ball with Mat aren't you? *smiles* hey Eduard do you want to come pick a suit too? You have to look nice for your date~!

Lovina: he's not my- *sees them and runs over to Feli* Felu what the hell are you doing over here?!

Felicia: oh? *turns to her* I was looking for dresses just like you said! Then I ran into Tonio and Bel!

Lovina: *scowls at them* I see... *takes Felicia angrily* hope you enjoy your date bastard! *she's pissed thinking Antonio asked her*

Kiku: hai you did. *looks at his watch* there's a lot of time left before Felicia-chan naps... *looks over at him* do you maybe want to go sonewhere for tea or something?

169Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: Huh, what? What the hell do I need a suit for? *Looks panicked*

Antonio: She...does? *Looks confusedly at Feli then at Bel* But I thought... *Frowns, nothing makes sense anymore*

Gilbert: Hey, hurry up! It doesn't take that long to put on a dress! *Goes over to the stall door and pulls is open irritatedly. She forgot to lock it~* Not bad... *Looks her up and down with a smirk.

Marcello: *Looks up to see Feli with the others* Hey isn't that your lover boy over there? *Points at Antonio*

Heracles: Huh, I did? *Laughs awkwardly, guilty as charged*

170Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Admin

Lovina: *throws some clothes she picked out on Ludwig* hold this shit while I get more. *goes back to looking*

Ivan: *the aura disappears and waves bye* have fun eating your snow!

171Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: *Stands still for a moment before he goes and sits on one of the couches in front of the changing rooms. He can already sense the tension in the store and rather not get involved*

Maddie: *Blushes* Uh, okay then. *Hurries into the small stall and pulls on the first one, a short backless pinkish red dress* Um. *Looks at herself in the mirror on the wall and blushes pulling down on the material resting on her mid thigh*

Arthur: *Sighs* Ice cream, now? *Gets up* Fine, it's for the eat anyways. We'll see you two around okay? *Heads off*

172Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 am

Admin

Taska: um... *blushes* I guess I could try no straps...

Felicia: *notices her face* hey what's wrong Bel? *frowns*

Ivan: I'll go to see the choral club perform and if they fail they'll want to join my club.... *a dark aura forms around him slightly while he's still smiling*

173Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Alright! So, straps or no straps? *Leafs through dresses, muttering under her breath*

Bella: ...Shit...*Glances at Antonio with wide eyes. Everything is ruined, and she can't help the guilty look on her face*

Yao: hmm, that's not somehing I'd expect you to say Ivan.

174Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Admin

Taska: uh I dont know... maybe right *points down just above her kneecaps* here. That's the shortest I'll go, n-nothing too long though! I dont want to trip around... *laughs slightly*

Felicia: no it's obvious Lovi's had a crush on Tonio for years! She just hates to admit it! *gasps* oh dont tell her I told you guys that!

Ivan: well yeah sure why not?

175Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: Aha, sorry. Why don't you tell me how much skin you're willing to show, and we'll go from there. *Smiles*

Bella: O-oh, why do you think that.. Did...did she say something? *Looks down nervously*

Yao: You're wanting to go? *More of a statement than a question*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum