HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

201Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: So...exactly how is this going to play out? As in what kind of x-mas music do you want?

Marcello: *Pinches both of their cheeks* So so! Shall we try to find Lovi a dress too?

Heracles: What are you going to do till then? Wanna take a nap?

202Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:27 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Tino: *Leads the way to the Christmas boutique until they're there* Yay we're here! Okay Task, what's your size?

Taska: *Blushes deeply and walks away* I-I'll find it on my own... *She didn't want them to know that she's a size extra small, shows how tiny she is*

Lovina: That's right! *Looks at him rolling her eyes* Dumb ass...

Felicia: Aw thanks guys I love you too! *Hugs them again*

Lovina: *Groans* I hate this...

Kiku: Hai! Around 3 o'clock Felicia will be in the library sleeping. *Looks at his watch* Which is in 3 hours.

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

203Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: Yup, let go get this over with then. *Follows after them*

Marcello: No offence Feli, but you're pretty easy to take advantage of. So we gotta be good siblings and kick the asses of all the dirt bags that even look at you funny. *Nods seriously but then smiles like an idiot*

Heracles: *Ponders this for a moment*....true. *Yawns* might as well do it soon then.

204Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Admin

Taska: Uh okay... *Still kind of nervous about this though*

Tino: Great! *Takes Taska along* To the Christmas boutique!

Lovina: *For once agrees with him* Yeah or I'll beat the shit out of him...

Felicia: Oh no it won't be anything like that! Stop being so overprotective you two! *Laughs*

Kiku: *Looks over at Hercules like 'seriously?'* This is Felicia-chan we're talking about, I think she'll take it.

205Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *nods* Yeah, it won't be to bad, and we'll all hep you out. *Nudges her forward*

Marcello: But, you love it anyways. *Gets off of her and grins at Feli* Of course! But they better not get any ideas. *Frowns menacingly*

Heracles: But what if she doesn't buy it?

206Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Admin

Taska: Yeah now that I think about it, it does sound like fun. *Smiles slightly*

Tino: Great! *He grabs Taska's arm* Now lets go get you a nice looking dress for the performance Taska!

Taska: A d-dress? *Hadn't even thought about that* Uh I don't know... *Looks nervous, she's never looked really fancy or pretty before*

Tino: Oh we can all go if you want! Stop being so tense and nervous! It'll be funny! *Pulls at her hand slightly*

Lovina: I hate you! *She groans angrily* Both of you are to chipper for my taste. It's annoying as hell!

Felicia: *Giggles* Grazie~! Ludwig picked it out for me! Do you think I'll score a cute date~?

Kiku: *On the inside praising himself* Perfect! *Puts it in the envelope* Now I'll just have to have Ludwig-san send it, probably around Felicia-chan's nap.

207Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *He blanks for a moment before he nods* Ah, we of course...Uhm I mean I don't mind, it's up to the rest of them though. *Glances over to Taska* it'll be fun, I guess.

Marcello: I love you sorella! *Laughs as he rubs his cheek against hers* Whoa. *Looks up at Feli, wrapping his other arm around her* You look pretty Feli!

Heracles: *Reads it over* No, it's good I think it'll work.

208Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Admin

Tino: So you guys probably know about my little Christmas ball right~?

Taska: Wait that was you? *Wait that was obvious* Yeah....

Tino: Well since we have an empty space in the schedule I was wondering... Can you guys preform some live Christmas music?! *Looks eager*

Taska: *It's like this was bound to happen, like it was fate, no it's like he KNEW they were doing Christmas music*

Lovina: *Surprised by him* Ah! Hey you little fuck what do you think you're doing?!

Felicia: FRATELLO~! *Hugs them all trying to make sure her dress doesn't get ruined*

Kiku: Okay... *Starts writing something like 'I've liked you for sometime and I was wondering... Would you do me the honor of going to the ball with me' shows it to him* How's this? Too desperate?

209Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *He shrugs* Off to mope probably. So either his room, the library or outside somewhere.

Eduard: *Scans the sheet but looks up at Tino* Oh Tino! *Smiles* what it it? *Looks genuinely intrigued*

Antonio: Thanks Bel, but you shouldn't have to worry about me. Let's find you a nice dress, okay? *Takes her wrist and gently pulls her out of the door*

Marcello: *Looks at the text startled, and smiles* Alright Feli. *Chuckles and makes his way to the boutique, glomping Roma cause she's the closest*

Heracles: Maybe something like how he's been thinking about this for a long time and she's the only one he'd want to go with...

210Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Admin

(Yesh! X3)

Taska: *Sighs relieved* Yeah.

Tino: *Bursts into the choral club room* Choral club! I have a great joyous news! *Looks excited and happy as usual*

211Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(boss!)

Toris: Yes, but if the emotion is there I'm sure it'll be easier. *Sits back down* but we have plenty of time to practice.

212Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Admin

(I think we can have both~! Very Happy)

Taska: M-mean it... That's going to take a lot of vocal practice *Touches her neck slightly*

213Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

(mmmh, yeah probably. but if ya want, Chelles can be fin's assistant!)

Toris: No, not at all. you two just have to sell it, make me feel like you mean it.

214Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Admin

Taska: Ah... *She pales slightly* We don't have to dress up in costumes do we? *Yeah she'd hate to wear some sort of santa clause get up*

(Er I think I might sub Finny since Sam said he can't be here...)

215Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Toris: Oh no reason~! *Laughs* I thought they suited you two!

216Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Admin

Taska: *Raises an eyebrow* Why Santa Baby? *Picks out 'Baby It's Cold Outside'* Over half of these have something to do with baby. *Smiles slightly looking through more*

217Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Toris: *Tips his head* it's not too much. But if you want pick four. But keep this one. *Pulls out Santa baby* Oh and the ones you were singing before!

218Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Admin

Taska: *Looks through them and deadpans* Wow... *That's a lot of songs*

219Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Toris: *Raised an eyebrow at the two of them and smiles* Oh, sure sure! *Sly gri* But while you two were tripping about, I've got a whole bunch of songs for you! *Gets up and hands them the sheets grinning*

220Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm

Admin

Lovina: *Goes into the store to see Feli* Feli?! What the hell are you doing here?! *Looks up and down at her* Nice dress...

Felicia: *Giggles* Grazie~ Ludwig picked it out!

Lovina: *Evil glare at Ludwig*

Felicia: *Gasps* Omg! I should call Marcello that way we can be a whole family! *Texts Marcello ' Hey come to the Christmas boutique! Vina's here too! Hurry hurry! X3'*

Taska: Oh sorry Toris, I tripped again... *Laughs slightly still holding Eduard's arm*

221Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 am

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Grins* Well duh! Of course! *Jumps up* where do you think that idiot went?

Toris: *Pauses his playing* Welcome back you two, what took you so long?

Bella: Hush, don't worry about her now okay? There's plenty of time to get a dress, why don't I try to cheer you up okay? *Trys to smile reassuringly*

Alfred: I'll show you something else that's not respectful. *Throws a book off of the table at him*

Yao: *Sighs* and so it begins again...

222Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Admin

Taska: *To Eduard* We were gone for like 30 minutes weren't we?

Kiku: Uh I don't think that will make any sense... *Starts thinking* He's not flirty... Doesn't compliment very much... Maybe something simple?

223Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Enters the room again looking up, hearing the music* What? You're done already Toris?

Heracles: *Shrugs* something about beer and wurst.

224Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Admin

Taska: *Smiles feeling relieved* Yeah. *Touches her forehead slightly*

Kiku: Hai... But what would Ludwig-san say?

225Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Looks down at her shocked and then smiles* Yes, we certainly don't want that to happen. *Small smile*

Heracles: Hmm, that sounds like he was forced to ask her. Maybe compliment her first?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum