HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

51Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:26 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Taska: *she peeks up at him with tear filled eyes and deep red blush across her face, she doesn't say a word as she trembles, pleading on the inside he doesn't look up*

Tino: oh come on! That's not true! *pats his back* there's plenty of things to be happy about! You just have to look for them and be optimistic!

Kiku: hai. *leads the way to the Christmas boutique a little ways away, standing at the side of him*

Felicia: Yay! *hugs him tightly* grazie! Grazie! Grazie fratello!

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

52Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Slowly opens the door and crouches beside her* Taska...can you look at me? Please?

Lukas: Right now, everything sucks. *Pouts*

Heracles: Well that's good, at least you don't need much. *Stretches* Let's go then

Marcello: *Eyes wide* Huh? What? Why!?! *Covers his mouth quickly trying hard to not look at the German* ....alright Feli, I'll help you out!

53Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Admin

Taska: *whines* b-but- *gives up, she hides her head in her knees continuing to cry, still wrapped in the blanket*

Tino: oh there's plenty of happy things! You gotta be happy about at least one thing!

Kiku: hai *sighs* Felicia-chan is probably going to drag me to it. All I need is a tie though.

Felicia: *takes a deep breath and whispers like Maddy in his ear* i-i.. ilikeLudwig. *covers her face squeeling*

54Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: for what? *Stares at the door* Hey wait, are you crying? *Frowns* You know what, I'm coming in alright?

Lukas: There's a lot actually. *Frowns, staring at his hands*

Heracles: *Thinks* Well I guess so, you need something don't you?

Marcello: Yeah, yeah I promise! *Curls his pink around hers and grins*

55Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Admin

Taska: *too nervous* n-no! I might trip on you and- *gets on the ground bawling* I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Tino: well what's not to be happy about?

Kiku: *smiles slightly since he won, he leads the way out the door* do want to go to the Christmas boutique?

Felicia: um er... *thinks it over* okay! But if I tell you, you need to keep it a secret! And not tell anyone! *sticks out her pinky childishly* swear it!

56Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: im not claustraphobic though...*Sighs* why don't you come out then?

Lukas: But still...you're way too happy, it's kind of freaky.

Heracles: *Sighs in defeat and gets up* Yeah, well I guess so.

Marcello: Then tell me! I can do it, I swear it I do! *Grins like a toddler*

57Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Admin

Taska: *looks up to see a mistletoe she blushes furiously realizing she's in a kissing booth* N-N-NO! T-THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE IN HERE! Y-YEAH! IT'S LIKE P-PACKED IN HERE! YOU'LL GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC OR S-SOMETHING! *whines nervously*

Tino: *nods his head quickly* of course! It's Christmas! My fav holiday!

Kiku: no I invited you here, therefore I shall pay. *sets the money on the table in dollars* I even paid the tip. Shall we go?

Felicia: *blushes* n-no! You don't even know who he is!

58Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Chuckles softly* Where does that ever work? Come on, I just wanna talk to you.

Lukas: *Narrows his eyes at him* You're that excited about this thing?

Heracles: *Looks up at him* You, don't have to pay. I can do it.

Marcello: *Grins happily* I'll make him like you if you'd like!

Gilbert: *Grins the most shit eating grin possible* No, there was nothing else in the room, what are you missing? *Acts innocent*

59Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Admin

Felicia: *frowns* uh no he's just a little... well I don't know if he likes me or not... a-and I would hate it if he said no! *sighs* sonetimes I just wish I could read minds...

60Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:31 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: *Looks at her* Hmm, what? Does he have a girlfriend or something?

Maddie: *Quietly starts to get dressed. pulling her skirt up and reaching for the rest of her clothes. She looks through the rest of them unable to find her bra and she squeaks involuntarily blushing like mad* U-um...*She forgot his name for a moment* A-are you sure...this is all of it?

61Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Admin

Taska: *blushes red lets out a scared squeak* ah uh n-nobody's home! T-Taska's not here! Nope! *extremely nervous*

Tino: *grins* I already have something to wear~! But I'll help Chelle, after all she is assitant host!

Kiku: well I'm glad you get those assignments done and can be yourself. *calls waitress over for the bill* arigato. *takes out his wallet*

Felicia: *blushes slightly* I uh i-i'm not sure... the person I want to go with is sort of... *shakes her head* n-nevermind!

62Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Hears a soft thud and walks closer* Hey, Taska...is that you in there?

Lukas: *Looks up* Huh? Oh, it wasn't anything to bad. *Flashes a credit card* or that my parents can't handle. *Looks back up at him* Wait why aren't you or Michelle looking for things to wear?

Heracles: not really. *Shrugs* But they don't complain when I do well on their assignments.

Marcello: *Splutters, blushing slightly* It depends! Are you!?

63Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Admin

Tino: *watches as he walks off* so perfect~. *sees Lukas* did you buy everything? It wasn't too expensive was it?

Taska: *tears swell up in her eyes* stupid! *hits her head against the stall wall* ow! That actually hurt... but I deserved it.. *sniffs as as her tears threaten to fall*

Kiku: *laughs* I don't think the teachers appreciate it do they?

Felicia: oh sorry! *takes Ludwig along, talking while walking* so Marcello, going to ask someone to the ball~?

64Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *Nods* Yeah, i guess. *But he finds himself wandering in the general direction that she went in*

Heracles: *Gives a small smile* Well...thanks. You'll be the first.

Marcello: *Glances back at the two of them, smiling softly to himself* You're dawdling, there is cake to be made!

Gilbert: Sure. *Grins as he places the bundle of clothing into her hand* Just hurry up, we have stuff to do.

65Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:16 am

Admin

Felicia: *smiles cheerfully at Ludwig* come on Luddy~ this'll fun! So cheer up! *gives his hand a reassuring squeeze*

66Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: *stays silent for a moment* Whatever is fine. *feels just a little out of place*

Maddie: *Blushes angrily* Y-you're the pervert. *Sighs and cracks the door open slightly, sticking her arm out for her clothing* Fine...w-whatever, j-just...can I have them back now?

Arthur: *Tries to fight a small smile but fails slightly* Yeah, well sorry. *Looks up at the door of the parlor* Anyways we're here. Let's go get this over with.

67Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Admin

Tino: *looks to Eduard* you know how she is, she gets nervous easily.

Taska: *she's still completely shocked not knowing what to do now. Like it was just really... awkward... oh geez how embarrassing*

Kiku: *smiles slightly* youre so laid back, I admire you for that.

Felicia: *smiles* then chocolate it is! *laughs*

68Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Eduard: *looks at the two and then looks to where she ran off to* Guys...do you think she's alright? *Awkward blush still on his face*

Heracles: *As he finishes off his tea* Yep, pretty much, it's also less stressful that way.

Marcello: Chocolate?? *His eyes widen gleefully*

Antonio: *Sits at the same cafe he was at before, grinning at the same waitress as he stares out of the window*

69Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Admin

Tino: *thinks this through and then grins* oooohhhh! I wish I could've seen it!

Ivan: those are the picky people. *looks at two pairs of shoes takes one second and grabs the better pair* do we need anything else?

70Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Grins* just a little...*Snickers* PDA, if you can say that.

Yao: *Shrugs* Well usually, people take forever....*Trails over to the shoes, grabbin a quick pair*

71Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Admin

Tino: *looks back and forth between Michelle and Eduard* seriously did something happen?

Ivan: was it supposed to be hard?

72Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Stifling her laughter* Smooooth move you guys.

Alfred: *Pouts adorablely* You'd really do that to me Artie? That's mean!

Yao: Hmm, well that's easy enough.

Bella: *Stares at the text something akin to guilt building in her chest, 'alright...' she replies and slowly and silently leaves*

73Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Admin

Tino: *smiles cheerfully* oh Luk you're so funny! *chuckles*

Taska: *still blushing and starts shaking nervously* imsorry!
*runs to the dressing room and locks the door her heart beating a thousand miles per hour in each second.* 'oh my god...' *she lightly touches her lips* 'i-i kissed him...' *she's still in shock*

Tino: *sees Taska run by so he looks over at Eduard* what happened?

Kiku: so whatever happens... happens? Right?

Felicia: *takes both of the boys' hands and leads them outside* so what kind of cake do you guys want?

74Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *snorts* I'm so sure, I've known you for quite a while, don't think I don't know when you're up to something.

Eduard: *Blinks up at her, alarm written all over his face, under a deep blush* Ah, uhm... *Sits up slowly, eyes wide*

Heracles: Yes, the spontaneous things are sort of appealing to me.

Marcello: *Is just way too happy!*

75Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Admin

Tino: *frowns* hey dont give me that look! Im innocent!

Taska: *runs over to him thinking she's got this when* hah! *she falls on him making them both fall backwards and find that their lips are touching. She opens her eyes and blushes deeply she's totally frozen for some reason*

(BWAHAHAHAHA! ACCIDENTAL KISS! Im sorry I've always wanted to do that~!)

Kiku: so you like surprises in a way?

Felicia: *pays for everything and holds her bags closely* okay first my room, then home ec! Adiamo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum