HetaAWESOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HetaAWESOME

Bringing the Awesome into Hetalia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 17]

76Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Gives him the look* Whatever you say

Eduard: alright then....

Heracles: Not particularly...I think it's more interesting to not know what is going on.

Marcello: CAKE! *runs after her happily*

77Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:06 pm

OtakuNeko :3

Admin

Tino: *chuckles* nothing~ nothing~!

Taska: yeah I guess so... but I'll try on another just in case. *goes back to try on one of the higher pairs of shoes*

Lovina: *ZZZ*

Kiku: well it's been efficient for me. Is it not for you?

Felicia: *sighs realived* oh thank goodness! Alright let me pay and we can have cake, you come too Luddy! *skips to the register*

https://hetaawesome.rpg-board.net

78Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Pays and comes back with bags*Hmm, why do you look so smug?

Eduard: Huh, I don't thisn she'll mind too much considering she made you put them on anyways.

(Yes, yes. But closure first)
Antonio: *Looks at her for a moment before scribbling a note about how he needs to take care of things and will be back in a bit and sticking it on her cheek. He sighs and pulls out his phone as he leaves the room, he needs to get everything sorted out so he texts Bella. 'We need to talk. Cafe near the boutique in 10'*

Heracles: That doesn't sound like an efficient way to live life...just saying.

79Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Admin

Tino: *Laughs somewhat evilly* Now to get Mat a suit and then my joyus plan will work~! *Grins*

Taska: Er I guess... But I feel guilty since Chelle liked them so much... *Frowns*

Lovina: *Sleeping like an Italian*
(Tis a good question~! I plan on causing fluff soon just to warn you~~~~~! X3)

Kiku: I sometimes do that... But I don't like to because I don't want to forget anything that I'm supposed to do.

80Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: alright... Thanks then.*Goes on his merry way to pay*

Eduard: That's good. *Smiles brightly* So are you going to buy them?

Marcello: *Looks at her* Don't worry! you look fine with your hair down so it's okay!

Antonio: *Sighs as she's asleep and gets up pulling the covers over her, he frowns though, trying to think about why this has all happenend*
(To stir up drama, or to not stir up drama, that is the question)

Heracles: Why plan everything? Why not just let it happen?

81Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Admin

Tino: uh it actually is kinda pricey here. But here just take it! Consider it an early Christmas present!

Taska: *looks to Eduard* yeah! *walks over to him* I dont have to look up so much to see your face. *laughs*

Felicia: *comes out of the dressing room pouting with her hair down* my pony tail broke! *holding her items in her other hand*

Romana: *falling asleep* s-shut up bastard.. I'm just not as good at flirting like Feli... *closes her eyes* at least... I try... *out*

Kiku: so then I know what im going to do daily...

82Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:07 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: *Smiles Bashfully* oh, you think so? Haha, thanks.

Gilbert: See, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Otherwise, something may happen. *Looks down at her clothes* I'll give these back, promise. but i want something in return. After all, if i wasn't there, your clothes could be in some pervert's hands right now.

83Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:00 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: And that’s very noble of you. *nods deeply, glancing up at him*

Maddie: *Pouts* F-fine! Whatever… Just give them back! Just s-so you know, this is harassment, i-I’ll have you reported.

84Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: I guess. *Sighs* But hey, it’s my sister, and I’d do anything for her.

Gilbert: *Laughs* You are in no position to negotiate are you? *Grins* So, are you interested or not, cause I’d be more than willing to just ya know...leave.

85Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:54 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: A little bit of both huh?

(oh gosh....)
Maddie: W-what the hell? I don’t have to make a deal with you! Those are my clothes! N-now give them back to me. *Puts on her socks, pulling them back up to her knees*

86Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: Of course she’ll say yes, I don’t think she can deny anyone. And I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. *Sighs*

(Nope!)
Gilbert: Now, is that the way to ask someone for something? *Tries to find the other sock to give back to her and stumbles across the bra, bright red and lacy(X3). He grins to himself and stuffs it into his bag, this would be fun for later* Now, how about we make a deal? *Absently rolls her other sock over to her*

87Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: Cake? *Shakes his head* Not, really. *Sighs* But, I guess I have nothing else to do. *Shrugs* well if Felicia says it’s alright then I guess I can come.

(is it bad that I want to make it worse for her?)
Maddie: *Pales as her sock hits her foot* G-Give me back my clothes j-jerk! *She pales even more as she realizes something, and she touches her back just to make sure. She had taken off her bra to get the full feel of the dress, she just hoped that he didn’t have that as well*

88Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:38 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Marcello: That makes sense. *slides over to sit beside him* Hey, Ludwig, d’ya wanna have some cake, when Feli makes it?

(Silly silly Madeline~! DUUUUUUUDEE)
Gilbert: *Sinks to the ground in pain, ‘cause if that by itself hurt, the fact that she was actually strong, made it worse. He sits in pain for a little before he notices that she left her clothing behind in her run. He grins a shit eating grin and picks up the bundle, cradling it under his arm. He goes over to where he assumes she’s hiding and knocks on the door* Hey, it seems you’ve forgotten something. *Rolls one of her socks through the space under the door*

89Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:33 am

Breezydawn

Breezydawn

Ludwig: No, I brought a couple suits from home to avoid having to waste money. *Sighs softly, bored as hell*

Maddie: *Panicking, she kicks him right between the legs and runs away, hiding in another room, locking the door this time*

Arthur: Hey, at least I'm going with you. I could very well just go back to my room.

Last edited by Breezydawn on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

90Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 am

Snowy_Dewdrop

Snowy_Dewdrop

Lukas: *Waves him off* N-no, you don't have to...it's not like it's that expensive.

Eduard: Feel confident in them? *Adjusts his glasses*

Marcello: Okay! *waits patiently, happy for cake at last. He glances back at Ludwig* Hey, Aren't you going to get a Suit too?

Antonio: *Laughs* Just what does manliness smell like? *Shakes his head* You must be more tired than I thought?

Heracles: Why?

91Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Admin

Taska: ah really... tall actually. *laughs slightly keeping hold of her blanket*

Ivan: *shrugs* guess so!

92Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *nods* Yeah but how do you feel In them?

Yao: So are you taking it? *Tips his head curiously*

93Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Admin

Taska: *walks around a bit, careful not to trip* good?

Ivan: didnt need to. *smiles* that's what I think.

94Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Squeaks* So cute! *Smiles* Walk for me!

Yao: That was fast, did you even look at it? *Looks at it* But it's not bad.

95Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Admin

Taska: alright alright fine. *laughs slightly putting the shoes on sighing* how do they look?

Ivan: *sticks his arm into the rack and pulls out a random good looking one in his size* how's this?

96Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Whines* But I wanted to see you in them! I never get to play dress up with you Taska! *grins childishly, giving the shoes back to her*

Yao: Alright... *Drapes it over his arm* Alright, how about you?

97Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Admin

Taska: *smiles* if you want those Chelle then gi ahead and have them! *gives them back to her* there's other pairs I could try on so it's not a big deal, so you can have those ones.

Ivan: da! Then pick this one. *points at the classy one*

98Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Looks between the shoes before she thrusts the 6 inch heels forward* Try these ones first. *bites her lip, its like shes in love with them* If you don't like them I'll totally buy them for myself!

Yao: Hmm, maybe more fancy? I have to look appropriate right?

99Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Admin

Taska: uh well then let's try one of each?

Ivan: hmm well are you going for a fancy or more original look?

100Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia!: Christmas in July~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Cinnastixx

Cinnastixx

Michelle: *Pouts* I can't choose! These ones will give you that sorta sexy element. *Lifts the six inch heels* and these ones will complete the cutesy look you got going on. *lifts the other ones* They're both perfect!

Yao: *Smiles momentarily* that's good. *Picks up two suits and looks between them, one slightly more classy than the other* Which one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum